Wednesday, April 05, 2006


Ok- I've been bad and spent A LOT of money (although we're not talking Miu Miu or Manolo, it is still a lot of 'monola' for me!) on a pair of MBTs. I think they look pretty groovy and I have worn them all day today. They definitely make you stand differntly, and it has been more of an effort to walk (it's supposed to feel like you're walking across sand- and it is like that to an extent). I have been advised not to wear them every day as apparently I need to break myself in gently- a bit like you do when you go to the gym...?? I wouldn't know as I don't go to the gym, so I am going to see if my legs ache when I get up and if they don't I'm going to be wild and crazy and wear them again tomorrow- I am so 'achingly' rock n roll maaan.

More on MBTs to come. I am intending to wear them 3-4 days a week at least and will be reporting on whether I feel I have benefitted from stomping about in them.

No comments: