Saturday, April 08, 2006

Crikey, my legs feel like they've walked for miles! I do a fair bit of walking each day but I think after waering the MBTs for 3 days, the effects are now making themselves known! My legs aren't hurting but have that 'well-used' feel you get after going for a long, long walk (or, if you go to Glastonbury Festival and get used to walking around 10ish miles of site for 3-5 days, you will understand what I mean). So, something is happening anyway! I am having a break from them over the next couple of days. I am dressing up as a beatnik for a night called Vavavoom in London, and MBTs won't do the job. So ballet pumps for me, for today and tomorrow. Then back to the MBTs on Monday!

I am off to make the next show today-more on this when it is done- but wait til you see the photos I've got! The shoes will confuse and excite, I am sure...

No comments: